I have a lot of girlfriends who love stationary and pretty paper in general. Revive the art of snail mail with these pretties, you won't believe how easy it is. These are great for birthday gifts, teacher gifts or just for your own personal stash.
- Blank stationary with envelopes
- 1 tsp of dish soap
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 10-15 drops of food coloring
- 1/2 cup of water
- Combine, water, dye and sugar in a low cup, then add your water.
- Place straw inside cup and blow out until bubbles have just started coming out the tops (it's like blowing bubbles in your milk when you were a kid!)
- Gently place your stationary on top of the bubbles, repeating until your surface is covered. You can mix and match colors and do any combo you want. I just did the outside of my card so your writing inside wouldn't be obscured from bubbles.
- Let air dry. They will inevitably get warped from the water so flatten them under some heavy books overnight.
- Wrap them up and gift them or send your love letters!
I wouldn't think twice if I saw these in a fancy paper shop. I also used lavender dish soap so they even smelled great!